- Only schools in India recognized by Central & State Boards of India, can participate.
This competition shall be conducted only online through web portal www.pcracompetitions.org and mobile application PCRA-Competitions available on Android/Windows/IOS Platform to participate. A minimum of 30 students must be registered by the school, for becoming eligible to form a school team for next round.
- It is mandatory for the Schools to conduct the competitions in school premises in a fair manner. It is requested that all eligible (maximum number of) students take the online quiz, as it will add to their knowledge and is in National interest.
- Eligibility: Students of classes 8 – 10.
- Questions shall pertain to Agriculture, Conservation, Petroleum, Environment, Transport, General Studies and other categories.
- The schools shall register the names of all Students against the school ID on the portal www.pcracompetitions.org and all the students can then participate as Individuals in First Round. Each student shall be given a time limit of 10 minutes to attempt the quiz of 10 questions.
- Software will select the two best scoring participants, who will form the School team.
- The School team (two best scoring participants) shall then participant in the second round or District level round, by logging in the portal, in school premises itself. This round will have 15 questions with a me limit of 10 minutes. The last date for participant at District level is 15th Sep. 2017.
- The best school team (winner) at District level shall be informed by email by PCRA. This team shall participate in third round by logging in the portal, in school premises itself, to compete for becoming State Level Winners. This round will have 30 questions with a me limit of 15 minutes
- The window for State level shall open on 20th.Sep 2017. The last date for participating at State level is 27th. Sep 2017.
- The State Level winners (school team) shall participate in offline Zonal Rounds for deciding the Zonal Finalists. These finalists shall be invited for Zonal round. The date and venue shall be advised by Email to the schools.
- The Zonal Finalists will be invited to participate at the National Finals
- PCRA shall bear expenses of travel and winners shall be communicated about the same.
- Competition Period:15.07.2017 to 15.09.2017 for online Quiz competition upto District level only.
- The decision of the Jury/Expert committee will be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
- Children of employees of PCRA are not eligible for the prizes.
- Schools should try to hold the competitions as early as possible to avoid last minute rush.
- The final results shall be announced in December 2017. The awards will be distributed during the Saksham month period 16.01.18 to 15.02.18.