- Only schools in India recognized by Central & State Boards of India, can participate.
This competition shall be conducted only online through web portalwww.pcracompetitions.org and appointed agency personal offline in selected cities.
- It is mandatory for the Schools to conduct the competitions in school premises in a fair manner. It is requested that all eligible (maximum number of) students take the online quiz, as it will add to their knowledge and is in National interest.
- Eligibility: Students of classes 7, 8, 9 & 10.
- Questions shall pertain to Fuel Conservation, Environment, General Studies etc.
- The schools shall register the names of all Students against the school ID on the portalwww.pcracompetitions.org . All the students can then participate as Individuals in First Round.
- Software will select the two best scoring participants, who will form the School team. For offline event selected participants will be informed through their school.
- The School team (two best scoring participants) shall then participate in the second round or District level round, by logging in the portal, in school premises itself.
- The best school team (winner) at District level shall be informed by email by PCRA. This team shall participate in third round by logging in the portal, in school premises itself, to compete for becoming State Level Winners.
- The State Level winners (school team) shall be invited to participate in offline Zonal Rounds to be held at Delhi,Mumbai,Kolkata and Chennai for deciding the Zonal Finalists. The date and venue shall be advised by Email to the schools.
- The Zonal Finalists will be invited to participate in the National Finals in Delhi.
- PCRA shall bear expenses of travel.
- The schools shall be informed / intimated about the winners at each level on the web portal itself as well as through emails.
- Competition Period:01.07.19 to 30.09.19 for online Quiz competition upto School level only.
- The decision of the Jury/Expert committee appointed by PCRA will be ﬁnal and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
- Children of employees of PCRA are not eligible for the prizes.
- Schools should try to hold the competitions as early as possible to avoid last minute rush in submission.