- The decision of the Jury/Expert committee will be final.
- The Essay and Painting entries would be the sole property of PCRA. PCRA shall have the sole right to use it for any purpose it deems fit.
- Please refer to our website www.pcra.org for further details. You may also follow us on
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pcraindia
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/pcraindia
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/pcraorg
- Children of employees of PCRA are not eligible for the prizes.
- In case the participation in a particular language is very low, PCRA will get the prize winning entries evaluated by an expert jury. If the best entries do not conform to the general standard of entries in other languages, PCRA reserves its right to rationalize the prizes for that particular language. The decision of PCRA in this regard will be final and binding.
- Schools should try to hold the competition as early as possible to avoid last minute rush in submission.
- The final results shall be announced in December 2017.The awards will be distributed in the inaugural function of the Oil & Gas Conservation Fortnight 2017, during the 2nd half of January 2018.
For any further queries, please contact PCRA on: 011-26715360.